“Best Mexican Cuisine Ever”
Review of Los Compadreas

Los Compadreas
Ranked #24 of 121 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

My family has enjoyed this restaurant for years! Even through 3 moves, luckily the final move has them close to home. The staff are exceedingly kind and accommodating and it isn't a problem to request an item added or removed from a dish on the menu. Outstanding/ never dissatisfied!

There are newer reviews for Los Compadreas

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Restaurant was packed. Had difficulty finding a parking space in their smallish lot. We both chose grilled chicken topped with various "things". We ordered from the the quesadilla section of the menu. Chips could have been warmer. Salsa here is really good. Their hot salsa has a nice kick to it. Service was good.

The reason for the less than excellent rating was that the Pepsi was way too syrupy. Not good at all. Actually a waste of $2.50. Total for the 2 of us before tips was around $24.

1  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

My first visit but will not be my last.
The reviews from Trip Advisor were right on with very good authenic Mexican food being served here. Wait staff was very helpful and patient explaining menu items. I wanted soup so I had the chicken and rice with vegetables. Excellent flavor. It was more than enough for a meal but I also wanted to taste the carnitas. Very good choice but I had to bring much of it home since I was full. The pork was tender, moist, and well flavored. prices were reasonable. Don't be put off by outside appearances, clean inside. Also, don't let the fact this is off the beaten path stop you from experiencing very good Mexican food!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We enjoy this establishment a few times a month but I just had to report on the best meal that I have ever enjoyed here. Actually, we all 4 had the same impression.

The burrito cancun w/chicken was amazing. I ordered a side of refried beans that my oldest son and I split. Our food came out in a reasonable amount of time. The chips were warm and delicious. Everything was great. We were all very hungry and it had been awhile since we had gotten a good Mexican food fix but, for some reason, this meal was amazing. Highly recommend.

1  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Los Compadres is a bit off the beaten path, but it is worth finding! Menu offered many unique selections as well as the typical combinations. Service was friendly and food was excellent. So glad we found this Mexican restaurant through Trip Advisor - we have a new local favorite!

Been to Los Compadreas? Share your experiences!