“Belly busting chili cheese fries! ”
Review of Huddle

Huddle
Ranked #29 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Take your heartburn meds, unbutton your pants and enjoy! I always order the chili cheese fries to-go... Why? So I can go home and not even wear pants while eating this! One of those "once in a blue moon" guilty pleasures... ;)

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Oh how I have missed The Huddle. I try to stop in every time I visit my family. I love the burgers here. Literally anything you get will be good. I'll be back.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I eat at the Huddle 2 or 3 times a week. I love the grilled chicken sandwich, with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise!! The onion rings are really good. Just a nice clean place to get a good sandwich!

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Good food, fast service, friendly staff. Onion rings are very good!i love the grilled chicken sandwich. I also like their grilled chicken salad!

Reviewed 17 June 2016

This is a hometown fast food restaurant that has been in the Easley area for many years. As for as I know it has had only two owners. My favorite thing to eat is the hot fudge cake. My husband and I usually share the baby club plate with half and half/onions rings and fries. They have some of the best onion rings ever!

Been to Huddle? Share your experiences!