“decent breakfast but nothing special”
Review of Huddle

Huddle
Ranked #25 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 4 May 2016

The breakfast is good and has lots of regulars...parking can be difficult. Order at the counter and wait.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

The Huddle is a local restaurant that is a part of Easley history! It is a fast food place that has selection of great American foods. They have a wonderful breakfast and their biscuits are outstanding. They have a drive through to save you time.

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

No need to go anywhere else!
Best buger's, tea, shakes , fries
Grill chicken sandwhich fantastic also,
And don't get me started on morning
Biscuits !!! OMGosh!!!!
They are loaded , biscuits melt in your
Mouth..... Service is great!
Clean, friendly, family or friends.
Relaxed atmosphere .
Gotta go..... Gettin a buger today!!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2015

If I could give it and even lower rating I would, I will never step foot in this place again. First off we walk in and the first thing we hear said about us by one of the girls working there behind the counter was "wow, there's more than I thought". She then proceeds to go to the area where the cook stays to I'm assuming tell him what a huge family we seem to have and I say I assume that because he came out staring directly at us as well. I will add, we have 4 children, yes, some may see that as "a lot" but, it's really not and I really don't think that we deserve rude comments and to be stared at just because we have 4 children. The only thing said to us were questions about what we wanted to order, that's it.

The second part of the experience was the extremely rude waitress (or whatever her title is since she just wiped the tables). I have never seen anyone have such a horribly rude look on her face the whole entire time including every single time she walked throughout the restaurant. I even tried to smile at her several times because even though someone is trying to be rude toward me I still try to show kindness, but, every single time she would just look directly at me with that "I wish I were ANYWHERE but here glare".

Another suggestion would be to maybe add even just one booth that will fit more than 4 people my family and I had to split up to sit and eat and didn't realize the booths only held 4 after we had ordered and didn't think to look because pretty much every place has at least 1 larger booth.

I am just absolutely disgusted at the experience I have had here and my family and I will never be coming back here and will make sure to let our friends and family know of our experience so they don't have to go through the same thing.

4  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Large loaded sloppy burgers YUM YUM! Onion rings and ice cream this place is a local favorite. Easy access from the main road with ample parking. There is a drive thru window but it takes a while for them to fill orders so don't plan on it being a quick trip through.

Been to Huddle? Share your experiences!