“Service was top notch...”
Review of Los Amigos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Amigos
Ranked #32 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 February 2017

The food at lunch time comes out hot and tasty. This trip was no exception. The cheese steaks were great. Tender meat and nicely sauteed onions that blended perfectly.

What stood out was the attentive service. I was brought more soft drink without prompting, same with chips and salsa. My favorite lunch time Mexican meal without a doubt.

3  Thank abcjjl

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Consistent visit. Service was quick and efficient. Food came out hot and fresh. Do wish their hot salsa had a bit more bite. Chips were warm and fresh. Great prices at lunch.

2  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Recent lunch experience was great. I have been enjoying their lunch chimichanga I prefer the beef tips. Oldest son still goes for the #11 which includes 5 items. Youngest loves their been dip. Middle son did not join us.

Service continues to be top notch.

2  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Always good and fast! We get take out quiet often from here. Its always fast! The wait staff are polite and fast!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I shared the most recent good writen reviews with my family and decided to go to Los Amigos in Easley, SC. The fajitas were over cooked; burned onions and some of the meat too. No vegetables. The California Burrito is served with no bean or rice; not even lettuce. My son said it was not as good as the ones he has eaten at other places. The chorizo in my son-in-law's plate was burned. The person who mentioned "no smiles" in a prior review was right. They all seemed very unhappy. We asked how is business going for this restaurant. It's not good. I do not recommend this restaurant.

Been to Los Amigos? Share your experiences!