“Just OK”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #75 of 121 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

This was my first visit to this Moe's location. The menu is on the wall as you enter. I had the close talker which is a salad served in a taco shell. Choice of lettuce, pork, beef or chicken. Many choices of toppings which will result in a very large salad. Nacho chips served with every meal. Although I enjoyed the food , the environment not so much. The floor was very wet in several areas. Not sure if from spills or mopping. This could be a trip hazard. Our table had just been wiped. It was so wet that I had to dry it with napkins before we could put our food on the table. The restaurant was crowded with large groups therefore very noisy. Doubt that I will return.

There are newer reviews for Moe's Southwest Grill

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

New chain to our suburban city.....have dined @ other locations many times. This visit was like most others. I just find it to be too pricey for essentially Mexican fast food. The youngest did order queso and chips which he loves no matter where it comes from. So at least he was happy. I always feel rushed when selecting the various toppings. This visit just did not move past the average meter.

2  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 3 February 2015

The Easley Moe's surprised me with their really friendly service. One of the workers made sure I knew there was unlimited chips and salsa. Their attitude was one I would be proud of if I was the business owner. In the past I have always had a burrito at other Moe's and it is incredible. But we moved to the Easley area and hence the visit in that city. This time I tried the quesadilla. It could be that I added too many fillings that it just didn't have the cheesy adherence that I enjoy. It was huge and tasty, but, to me, just ok. Like I said, it could be my fault because they ask you what you want on it and I was the one that asked for all the goodies.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

Here we go. Not fine dining but enjoyable chain burrito joint. Food was very good with a variety of choices to let you design your own flavor. Environment was sit-down or take-out burritos or other little southwest-flavor items. Wife and I enjoyed it and will visit again when we just want a quick bite while shopping. AND, the Home Wrecker burrito is the BOMB! What a huge burrito. My favorite.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!