“Not up to Taco Bell standards. Like Taco Bell but not this one.”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #94 of 122 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Less than the average Taco Bell. Not very clean and the staff seemed interested in each other, not the customer.
Sort of light on fillings. There are better run Taco Bells but nowhere near Easley. I like Taco Bell for a quick bite, but not this one.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

I remember when I thought TB was the best fast food in the world (that would have been in college when you could get a taco for 39 cents). We dined here on a recent Sunday after church. My wife protested but she was out-voted. I wish it were a dictatorship. The 3 boys loved their food. The parents not so much. Besides messing up our orders and having to return them......I guess that I had just fogotten how bad the melted cheese on their Nachos Bellgrande really is.....it is really bad. And sadly, our total for the four of us was $20. Not the Taco Bell that I recall. Wife and I plan on sticking to real Mexican restaurants in the future.

Last thing, their menu is a disaster. Too many items crammed together, it is almost impossible to decipher.

2  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Fast and accurate. Don't eat here a lot but when we do we are very happy! Love the wide range of menu items and although the prices have increased they are still affordable.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

You're going to be waiting a while in drive through. Don't really understand why it takes so long for the food to come out since I know that they don't have to cook it. Other than that the Baja Blast mountain do freeze is amazing!