“Second Visit ”

Copper River Grill
Ranked #4 of 124 Restaurants in Easley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This was the second time I have visited this restaurant. Our experience was great. Food was great service was great and prices were very reasonable. Good choice.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We've stopped at Copper River before and really enjoyed it. This was an excellent place as well. Great service and selection. The staff was excellent and very nice. Good beer and wine selection.

1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We went to Copper River when my parents came to town for a visit. My father loves "meat and potatoes"...so does the husband. This was the perfect place! I also had my two granddaughters and their kids menu was great! They got the mac and cheese and I believe their reactions were "This is soooo good! Can we come back tomorrow????"
My mom and I got the famous house salad....no extra meat/chicken...and it wasn't missed. This salad was HUGE! What a deal!

The atmosphere is very relaxing...the bathroom was nice and clean...and the waiter we had stayed on top of everything. Such a nice young man.

All I can say is that THIS is the place I'm going to tell the hubby to take me to for our anniversary. Definitely coming back again and again.

1  Thank kht4unc
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This restaurant has good food and it is prepared well most of the time. Their service is not the best. Unattentive service. Servers do not help each other out.

Our most recent Sunday night trip was more of the same. It was a birthday choice for our youngest son who was turning 15. Party of 7.....my spouse and me, our 3 sons 20, 17 and 15 along with a set of grandparents.

The restaurant was not busy. Our server took drink orders after about 5 to 7 minutes (too long in my opinion). The various good and bad in no particular order. Getting a drink refill was painful. On the occasion that I server happened by our remote location in the restaurant.....maybe your request would be granted. Scorched buns on the top of two of the hamburgers that ordered had to be replaced. Lets be honest the burns were burned to crap along the inside. My spouse's BBQ salmon was burned badly on the top and after sitting waiting for 10 minutes for the server to happen by.....a request was made for replacement. His response was that the sauce sometimes burns under the heat.........well do like we all do when prepare BBQ chicken on a grill, add it in the last few minutes before taking it off the grill. Not really that hard unless it is at the Copper River Grill.

Most of our food was good but the service or lack of there of made a fun night a chore.
They have to be losing customers based on this poor service.

Copper River Grill please improve, you should be better than this.

1  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 26 December 2017

We went for lunch with some family and ate from the lunch menu. Overall the food was average. It was not bad at all, but it was not over the top either. I was expecting more flavor or something extra. It was just a steak and potato. The family enjoyed the crab dip and steaks, salads and baked potato. The kid's menu was varied and gave choices. The service was good and I enjoyed the atmosphere with the fire.

Been to Copper River Grill? Share your experiences!