“Great pulled pork!”
Review of The Smokin Pig

The Smokin Pig
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Description: Family owned BBQ restaurant. Everything is made from scratch in house! Open Thurs, Fri, and Sat 11-9
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped at this restaurant for an early dinner and it was already busy. Really good food and not a long wait.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I am used to a very different BBQ being from the low country of S.C. This is the only BBQ I love in the upstate! It is very good and great sides to along with it!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Friends of ours had told us about this BBQ place and we tried it on a Friday for a late lunch. From the moment we pulled in the parking lot and were warmly greeted by a man who turned out to be the general manager until he held the door when we left we felt genuinely appreciated. This is their third location (1st was in Pendleton and 2nd is in Williamston) located in Easley. We tried combo plates -- my wife had chicken and pulled pork and I tried the brisket and pulled pork. We also tried slaw and baked beans and sweet potato crunch. The slaw was good and my wife raved about her baked beans. The sweet potato crunch was okay -- nothing to write home about. They start you with complimentary pork rinds -- cooked fresh everyday -- our's seemed a bit stale but then we didn't get there until around 2 PM. They have hot bbq sauce stashed and asked if we wanted to try it. I'm glad we did -- it was quite good -- kinda a sweet tomatoey based sauce with a bit of a kick. They also had the others (mustard, sweet tomato and vinegar) on the table. the manager stopped by and offered a sample of their jalapeno cheese grits (a new side) which we will definitely get on our next visit The staff is extremely friendly and we will return. It is a bit pricey if you opt for combos -- our total was around $35 but it is worth a return visit. The brisket is the best I've had outside Lockhart, Texas.

Hats off to the general manager who was filling in for the manager -- he makes it a very friendly bbq place!.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

They are crispy and not soggy at all. The bbq is terrific and the sauces superb! Great, casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I get the chopped pork plate there with coleslaw and potatoe salad. The pork is perfect and the sauces have good flavor. I prefer a mixture of the sweet and the Hot sauce. The sides are excellent as well and compliment the BBQ perfectly.

Been to The Smokin Pig? Share your experiences!