“I left Hungry”
Review of Popeye's Chicken

Popeye's Chicken
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Dillon
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered 2 piece chicken and Cajun Rice. Chicken hot and juicy. Cajun rice sucked big time. Bathroom dirty, had to wipe down table before I sat down.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Good customer service. Nice smiles.The food was hot and fresh.
I had the popcorn shrimp and the chicken tenders. The cajun rice, mashed potatoes and coleslaw. It was yummy.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I forgot how good their chicken is. Always tasty and consistent. Very fast as well. Wish there was one close to me

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

The key word for today visit was Hungry. Visited friend at Dillon hospital. Was a good visit. Left hospital wanted finger food to eat and drive home. Pick Popeyes Chicken, ordered Chicken Tenders and fries. Fries was hot. Tenders cold. She charged me for extra sauce which I didn't order.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Good fast chicken dinner. Enjoyed a quick meal. Really can't get 100 characters since this is just a quick meal and cheap.