“Best people ever”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #21 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Subway is my favorite fast food because of the availability of fresh vegetables for your sandwich and the nutritious bread. I love that they have spinach! We don't eat much fast food but during travel Subway is the go-to. This one, just south of the North Carolina / South Carolina border, is extra special because the gals behind the counter were fun and friendly and I love that they knew about half the lunch-rush customers by name and sandwich!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I get the EXACT same thing down to the toppings and drink at every Subway. This make a comparison very easy for me.

The wheat bread tasted about 3 days old. Seriously. I know (again, from experience) that they don't move a ton of wheat, but jeez, only make what you use a day. Figure it out. Establish a pattern. This bread was OLD.

The cheese slices just get thinner.

I was handed a "coupon" to try an Italian sub with "new" mozzarella chz but GET THIS, the "coupon" offered NO discount but instead said that ADDITIONAL charges will apply. LOL & OMG

The lady making my sub put a bead of spicy mustard down the length of the sub about the diameter of a nickel. That's a LOT of spicy mustard.

Then followed that with a thin line of mayo that wasn't NEAR enough.

And, she forgot my oil and vinegar but maybe that was a good thing. Lol

Pathetic.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!