“Worst experience”

Del Sol Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews online my family and I decided to give it a try. We went around eight in the evening and they were pretty busy. We ordered our drinks and it took forever to get them. When the waitress brought us our drinks, we ordered our food and waited patiently. After about 45 minutes after we ordered we were ran out of the restaurant. We didn’t get the chance to see our food or taste it. The girl at the register, I think her name is Brittany, told us that the cooks had gotten into a fight and refused to cook. The cook left and they were closing the restaurant. We were VERY upset and walked right on our with everyone else. This seems to be a family restaurant but the service and the way the workers carry themselves is very unprofessional. I do not recommend this place to anyone. My family and I will NOT go back.

Date of visit: October 2018
3  Thank Tammy B

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If you're looking to have good great with drinks, this is the place to go. The customer service is excellent

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Decided to have dinner locally and Del Sol was a great pick. Chicken Nachos were SUPERB. We also had a burrito and taco that both were tasty. Unfortunately, our service was not quality, nor did they have the drinks we desired. Nonetheless, good experience, we will be back.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank tinytab
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had excellent wait staff - they all helped each other so we didn't have to wait on one person to bring us items we requested. If they serve you two salsas, one is hot the other medium. We ordered fajitas-tender and good size portion.There are two sizes of margaritas - the small one was plenty for us-the other size is like a fish bowl size. The total bill was $26.36 incl tax but not including tip.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very good food and friendly service. Best salsa I have ever had. Eat her at least once a month or more. Must try

Date of visit: August 2017