“Upgrade from hamburger joints”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Wife and i traveling from Ny to florida many times in a yr. Visit lots of places for a quick bite on a budget. First time here. Staff friendly. Food served hot. Tastey chicken. I am not a really a chicken eater. I do enjoy this. Had the big snax. 5.99 cant go wrong. Only drawback is the food is all fried.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I visit this zaxbys at least once a week. My food is always fresh and hot. Service is fast and friendly. The fries are out of this world. So looking forward to my next visit. The zalads are good too.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

While traveling we stopped for lunch. The service was good, food was average. Nice family atmosphere. Would stop again.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I eat here at least one time every trip I make to Dillion SC. Great staff they are all very friendly and helpful. I was there a few weeks ago and the were giving back to the community helping The Lata Middle or High school I like to see business giving back to the community

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Zaxby's is my new favorite chicken place. I feel like I've tried all the fast food chicken places now and like Zaxby's the best. The rest of the family agrees..

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!