“Good food, good portions, friendly staff.”
Review of Huddle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Huddle House
Ranked #26 of 33 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Went in for a two-hour order, never saw the bottom of my drink while waiting. All staff members were attentive and friendly! Food was good!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in the town for the night and was looking for someplace to eat dinner. Chose the Huddle House. I ordered breakfast and was very happy with the food. My husband ordered the steak and cheese sandwich and was disappointed in the serious lack of meat in the sandwich. Very, very skimpy. Two waitresses were taking orders, doing some cooking and making milk shakes at the same time. They were obviously taking on too much and couldn't keep up. The place was clean and neat and the restrooms were also clean and supplied. Given the other choices of restaurants in the area, I would probably return.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Excellent food. A steak tip special was going on at the time which we chose to have. Food was very good, quick to come to the table.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

On way back from beach stopped for breakfast. It was clean,service was prompt and food was good.

My wife really liked the waitress had gloves on when she served our plates to us. I could tell they are in process on improving the place.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Just nasty and waiter kept wiping her nose in front of us than didn't go wash her hands n served us our food this place is ran down bathroom was very nasty needs cleaning .

Been to Huddle House? Share your experiences!