“Excellent service great food!”

Rotelli Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #4 of 164 Restaurants in Conway
Price range: US$1 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rotelli Pizza and Pasta is a full service restaurant and pizza parlor located in Conway, South Carolina, and serving the Coastal Carolina, Carolina Forest, Wild Wing, Myrtle Trace, Lakeview, and Lakeside Crossing areas since 2007. Rotelli Pizza and Pasta, using the freshest local ingredients available, offers the best Italian fine dining, pizzas and specialty sandwiches, and wraps in the area. On- and off-site catering and private dining for special functions and events is also available. Whether you are looking for a great little pizzeria or just an overall fantastic dining experience, you will find that and much, much more at Rotelli Pizza and Pasta.
Reviewed 23 December 2017

The service was awesome. Everything was hot and quick to be served. The stuffed mushroom appetizers were superb. I had baked ziti with meat sauce and it was so good I took it home to finish so I can savor the flavor. Finally a pizza that was made like hand made pizza should be made. Thin and crispy! The chef Mike came out to talk to us before we left. He was awesome.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Our soon to be daughter in law is gluten free,not ONLY are they gluten free here,but their food is Fantastic!! Owners are nice and friendly!! We WILL be going back here for many other impeccable food choices!!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Never been in this restaurant, husband and his friend golfers which there were 26 of us, it all started good getting your dinner took an hour maybe longer, to get my dinner while the rest had theirs. This is not an exaggeration. My husband waited to get his drink 25 minutes later. Waiter came to our about maybe three or four times to asking how’s everyone doing, then turn to me three times to let me know my dinner should be out shortly. Waiter is very personable but he needs a little more training on how tos.

1  Thank Anne H
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My wife and I enjoyed our salad, pizza and drinks. It was a great and reasonably, priced experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Got a combination plate. Asked them to add extra garlic. This was to go; and really delicious. Salad that went with it was fresh, and loved the bread.