“First Time Here -- Enjoyed It!”

Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #209 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Description: If it’s fresh Mexican you want, we’ve got it. Signature saucy burritos, tortilla pizzas, house made salsas, wildly addictive chips, great combinations, and family specials. All made your way with toppings galore. Plus … fresh-made guacamole. For a quick bite or a stay-as-long-as-you-like meal, Salsarita’s is the place. Come taste the Fresh Mexican Grill difference.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

On my birthday (70th), my granddaughter invited me to go to a reptile show. She was a wildlife major in college and really enjoys this and since it would be a chance to spend time with her, I agreed. Afterwards, we were looking for a place to eat where neither of us had eaten and we found Salsarita's. Similar to Moe's and Chipotle, but different. You decide whether you want a burrito, bowl, quesadilla, etc., then get to go down the line and pick what kind of vegetables, sauces, etc. that you want. My granddaughter ordered a quesadilla and I ordered a small shrimp bowl. Then I saw the bowl I thought I had made a mistake, as it appeared to be too small to hold much. I was so wrong -- if there had been anymore in it, I would have had to take the rest home (and I forced down the last couple of bites because it was not enough to take home and too good to throw away). My granddaughter enjoyed her quesadilla and I would not hesitate to order the shrimp bowl (small) again. You cannot see them in my photos but there are a lot of fairly large shrimp in the middle of the bowl -- under the toppings. I enjoy Moe's and Chipotle and will still go there but, Salsarita's will be added to my rotation. The restaurant is clean, the staff is friendly and very patiently explained the ordering options.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while on our way to Knoxville TN. First time at a Salsarita's and won't be the last. Had steak tacos loaded with chips and quacomole. Man was it good. Fresh toppings and homemade quacomole!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

If you have never tried Salsaritas, you are missing out! It's American Mexican with a twist! Tacos, burritos, bowls and my favorite, quesadillas make this place a refreshing fast food alternative. Far better than Moe's and a step up from Chipotle. Once you try Salsaritas you won't go back. The best freshly made chips with that a awesome queso. Q the manager at the Harbison store, and her staff will be sure to make you feel welcome and cared for while you dine in. I guarantee you'll be back for more!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This is sooooo good! It is right across from Sam's club. I hope I picked the right location!
What do I love everything I had! This was my first visit and loved everything I had. My husband was with me also and said he also liked it reminded him of Moe's.
We both loved the Chips. They are really light and crispy! We like them so much we bought a bag home. They sell just the chips. I had pork tacos with lots of fixing. The Corn Salsa wow! Love the Salsa Verda and the Pork was moist and seasoned just right. Guacamole was good and not to much garlic. The only thing I could find fault with was the cheese. I wish it was a little thicker. One hint here is to get the chips on the side so they do not get soggy!
My husband had the beef burrito which he could not finish it was so big. He thought the beef was seasoned really well and also moist. We both had drinks with our meal.
For 2 people it was 21 and some cents. Normal for lunch!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I came here with my husband and kids. I got one soft chicken taco and one crunchy pork taco with chips and cheese sauce. The flavor of both the chicken and pork was a little off in my opinion. Not terrible but not great. The chips and cheese sauce were pretty good. I asked for sour cream on my tacos and both my husband and I noticed how tiny of a dollop they give you. The atmosphere is comfortable, like an upscale fast food. The employees were extremely nice and helpful! Unfortunately I don't think I'll be back. Chipotle is right across the street and the food is better.

Been to Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!