“Enjoyed”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #317 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I see the negative remarks and maybe it will be that way on other trips, but for my cousin and we liked it I had the salad bar and I loved it,, and then I had a hamburger and loved that as well, my cousin had the salad bar for which she eats salad all the time so she ate it all and so did I. Then she had the salmon and I don't believe she had a problem with it because she didn't say , but the entree was small and wouldn't have been enough for me. Las but not lest I had the keylime cake which was to die for !!!! Oh I should have order one extra to take home. Overall we didn't have a problem and I had a coupon and forgot to use it.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love the way Ruby Tuesday send out coupons in the mail and email. My wife and I are on a fixed income and can't afford to go out to eat that often, but with these savings we can have a nice meal out once in a while. Their salad bar is spectacular and the petite sirloin is just enough for us at our age. The service is always great as well..

Reviewed 25 March 2017

This place is what I have come to expect from Ruby Tuesday.The place was very noisy and not as clean as I would expect.Service was OK but the food was average at best.I had a steak that was cooked to order but tough as nails.The best thing is the salad bar.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Went out with a group of colleagues and one of the people in my group not only received bad beer but hair on their plate. Not only did they not even attempt to comp anything, after he paid for his meal and left a tip someone else in our party asked why they charged someone full price that received nasty beer and hair on their plate and the waitresses attitude completely changed and she made a smart comment after we had already paid our bill. We were told that we received our 10% military discount well thank you (I think). That's company policy and we do fight for this country!!! After complaining to the manager we were told to leave. Been to this restaurant several times but will never go again!!! Horrible service!!!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Don't get the 5 dollar salmon with salad bar the salmon looked and taste like it came from a can. Rip off

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!