“Rip off”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #360 of 1,081 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Don't get the 5 dollar salmon with salad bar the salmon looked and taste like it came from a can. Rip off

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The salad bar as always was great. The actual entrees, not so much. Everything was over cooked so much so, that it lacked flavor! Our waitress was very apologetic and replaced our orders.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Entered the place and temp was so low people were complaining. Hostess tried to seat us next to a very loud party of eight. Ordered the petite sirloin,green beans and rice pilaf along with the salad bar. The salad bar was what I would consider fresh but marginal in selection. Tomatoes were soggy, all items were pretty much commercial grade. Mirror at salad bar tried to give appearance of many more items them there actually were. Nothing at salad bar was tasteful and didn't motivate going back for seconds. I'll give credit for the potatoe salad and macaroni salad. We were served these things they I guess called dinner rolls that looked and tasted only half cooked. They tasted like garlic mixed with onion in a flour mix. Very dry and just about inedible. Green beans were served pretty much cold and cooked in an oil and garlic. The green beans were pretty much raw. The waitress named them something that she thought was "up town" thought up by some gourmet chef! Couldn't believe they actually tried to make up a name for this junk. I liken this to serving a salad with with the ribs and a very pungent tatse and trying to convince the customer it's a gourmet cut. The steak was served almost raw. I ordered the steak as medium rare and not raw. Normally I would attribute this to very large dinner crowd but we got there when it wasn't busy. The dinner servings weren't even close to being tasteful. It had been ten years since we were at a Ruby Tuesday and I just don't understand how they stay in business. Food was same calibre as Ryan's. The waitress tried her best and was very courteous and friendly. Clearly we won't go there again. I wonder if there are any good restaurants here in Columbia that won't cost a fortune.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Ronald G
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Food was great. Went with two other managers . Everything was great, hot and fresh. The salad bar was fully stocked and everything was crisp and fresh. The dinner was a very generous portions and was very good. The dessert was wonderful the cheesecake was a very large slice enough for two.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 12 January 2016

CALLED ahead!!!Asked for seating of 20 gave them 1hr to get ready they refused to give us tables said that they seat only party of 7. I've been there when party of 20 or more were seated. The second girl said they were to busy so I gave her my number and asked her to call me back when she could seat us.Never got a call. On the hand I call Ruby Tues. On Gardner Ferry They told me to come right on. Service was great. THIS WAS ON SUNDAY JAN 10 2016 at 12:30 Our waiter and waitress was great their names started with S

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!