“Wonderful!”

DI Prato's
Ranked #12 of 1,012 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: DiPrato's Delicatessen opened May 2004, and, today, the DiPrato's Experience affords patrons a rewarding escape from ordinary fare. The reward? Delectable food, beautiful décor, and a beguiling balance: friendly service and a pleasant, neighborly feeling. DiPrato's, located where the Purple Cow grocer operated, graces a quiet neighborhood barely off the beaten path. Driving up, you notice the rich red brick, set off by greenery, and spacious windows where light pours in. Approaching the wooden, double-door entrance, a thought comes to mind. You're about to enjoy the DiPrato's Experience. You could say a Southern breeze laden with Italian accents drifts through this New York style delicatessen. Dine if you like on the patio where the glassy splash of falling water melts away concerns. Pita chips and pimento cheese are a real treat! Blend Dianne Light and Bill Prato's presence and culinary skills and you get a wonderfully popular delicatessen-DiPrato's.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Had the fish tacos for lunch! Oh my, they are so good. Sandwiches are great. I like the pimento cheese and pita chips. Yummy! Don't miss this one.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Visting columbia and a family member suggested this deli for a place to meet and have lunch. As we entered the first impression was that they jammed in as many small tables as possible and our lunch expereince proved this out - uncomfortable cramped....

We ordered various items nothing special or noteworthy. I ordered the Rubeen sandwich and it was over saused soggy plus the toast burned on the inside and the meat was very limited. We sadly accepted the food only because we were guests and didn't want to make our host feel bad.

Pass this place by and keep looking for a better resturant.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

A group of us enjoyed pimento cheese and pita chips as an appetizer before we ordered sandwiches. They have several different kinds of Mentos cheese and we went with the house special. The pita chips were wonderful and the pimento cheese was delicious. It is enough for at least four people maybe even six people as an appetizer. I have eaten brunch there before and find their blueberry pancakes cannot be beat. I never have room for dessert because their sandwiches are a nice size. I would say their pasta salad is Bland and does not have vegetables in it contrary to what the waitress told me. That was my only disappointment.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Everything at DiPrato's is fresh and very, well prepared and tastes excellent. Large menu. . . Friendly atmosphere. . . Great food . . . Convenient location.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Have you ever walked into a place and thought OMG ? I walked in here and this was my reaction, the food on the deli counter all freshly prepared looked so inviting, from fried chicken to salads , different types of slaw , potato salad and this wonderful bread things .... well I tried them and was stunned by the flavour after speaking with a lovely lady I was told this were pitta chips , cuts of outta bread fried and tossed in seasoning and served with pimento cheese dip... well we ordered that immediately as well as a tuna salad and Rueben sandwich, the food is out of this world it’s fresh and flavoursome even the coffee was great and wasn’t bitter and it’s worth travelling back from England just to eat here again,
Everything is fresh the smells are wonderful the service is friendly and I will definitely return .