“Lived up to the recommendation ”
Review of DI Prato's

DI Prato's
Ranked #11 of 993 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: DiPrato's Delicatessen opened May 2004, and, today, the DiPrato's Experience affords patrons a rewarding escape from ordinary fare. The reward? Delectable food, beautiful décor, and a beguiling balance: friendly service and a pleasant, neighborly feeling. DiPrato's, located where the Purple Cow grocer operated, graces a quiet neighborhood barely off the beaten path. Driving up, you notice the rich red brick, set off by greenery, and spacious windows where light pours in. Approaching the wooden, double-door entrance, a thought comes to mind. You're about to enjoy the DiPrato's Experience. You could say a Southern breeze laden with Italian accents drifts through this New York style delicatessen. Dine if you like on the patio where the glassy splash of falling water melts away concerns. Pita chips and pimento cheese are a real treat! Blend Dianne Light and Bill Prato's presence and culinary skills and you get a wonderfully popular delicatessen-DiPrato's.
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Although it was busy I was seated quickly and the food was excellent. A friend told me if I was in Columbia I had to eat here and I would agree. The food was terrific. Little noisy but it was hoppin' on Saturday at noon.

There are newer reviews for DI Prato's

Reviewed 14 August 2016

A friend and I went for brunch last week. I had the peach pancakes with turkey sausage and a Bellini, my friend had the Pecan French Toast and sausage and a Bellini. The food was excellent, light fluffy pancakes, sweet peaches, plenty of syrup, lean sausages. The pecan French toast was also well received, but the Bellinis - ugh. I'd swear they had been made with grapefruit juice. The place was insanely busy by that time and our waitress was on the run so we drank them, but be warned.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This is my new go to lunch place when in town visiting my son at USC. True southern hospitality, excellent food, and outstanding service. Can't go wrong!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

The food is always amazing. The waiter was friendly and competent. I love this place. Never had a bad meal ever!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We happened upon DiPratos while on a road trip from Florida to Tennessee and man did we get lucky! This place is awesome! Parking wasn't bad, even though they were quite busy. We had a 20 minute wait, but it was totally worth it. The service and food was great! We each got 1/2 sandwich and salad and neither of us could finish it. So much food! We also had to try the pimento cheese and fresh pita chips - it wasn't my Husband's Mom's recipe, but ran a close second. The fresh pita chips had great flavor and were served warm, which made the cheese melt into it. YUM! I wish we could have tried their desserts because they looked awesome too. They have quite a few salad selections in the numerous cases. Great service!