“Fine Asian fare”

Miyos
Ranked #151 of 1,088 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The Asian cuisine is well done. Service by Tony was attentive and professional. Food was very good. They offer white or brown rice which is great. The atmosphere is relaxing and comfortable amidst two aquariums. Their sushi is also well done w optional seating right at the sushi bar.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I stopped in here with my Wife for dinner. The atmosphere is good. I ordered Mongolian Beef. My Wife had Beef Kabobs and Garlic Green Beans. My Mongolian Beef was pretty tasty. The Beef used was good quality and the overall dish prepared well. This was not the best Mongolian Beef I have ever had anywhere but the best in Columbia for sure. Although this Asian food geared toward the masses it does not mean bad food. The ingredients make the food here. Most Asian food in Columbia is not only for the masses but use cheap poor quality ingredients. This is the best Asian food in the northeast.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Daughter introduced us to this place for lunch. Meal started with an Avocado Salad which was string (fake) crab meat with avocado (light) which was quite tasty and crab wontons ! Two of us had sushi, Jade and Tuna, which was tasty. One had steamed chicken with vegetables and fourth person had General Tso, sweet and sour chicken. All was very delicious. Waiter was very courteous and efficient. Good hot tea as well. Clean airy atmosphere. Sandhills in Columbia,SC

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I have only dined here a handful of times but was pleased each time. I have had stir fry plates as well as sushi plates and you really can't go wrong either way. The sushi is fresh and doesn't take long to arrive to the table. The service is great. I have never had a problem. The shopping center it is located in does get very busy so you may have to park a good distance away in the parking lot but it's well worth it.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Usually we enjoy this place....not today. I believe our server was new since I asked to substitute vegetables for fried rice and he told me it would be an up charge,or maybe they changed their
policy. Requested our dish to be spicy, what we got was bland. Had to request silverware and fortune cookies. Never offered a drink refill. Bad taste in our mouths today!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Miyos? Share your experiences!