“Awesome Sushi/tacos and Pear Jalapeno Margaritas!!!”

Saki Tumi Grill & Sushi Bar
Ranked #103 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Columbia's most progressive restaurant invites you to step out of normal and step into SakiTumi. Flavorful grill and incredible sushi with fresh fish delivered DAILY. Creative cocktails from our full service bar and great service in a casual atmosphere bursting with energy and great music. You'll have to remind yourself you're still in Columbia. Get fresh with us for dinner and drinks anytime.
Reviewed 29 December 2016

My daughter and I stopped in Columbia to break up the drive from Ohio to Florida.
Weary after a day of traveling with fog and traffic, we decided we wanted a good dinner and a cold cocktail. The service was great, and the food was even better.
We went on Tuesday for Taco night, where the taco's are $3 each and they were filling and plentiful with delicous fillings. We also tried the Rio sushi roll, and it was seriously my favortie sushi to date. The margaritas were $4 each, which included the pear and jalapeno one, that was also delicous. Loved the ambiance of the exposed brick walls. Since it was a Tuesday during Christmas break, it was actually pretty quiet, but I can definitely tell that it could be a cool spot to hang our for students and visiting family members! Will defiintely go back to Columbia and to Saki Tumi!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

This is an awesome place for sushi!!! It was the best I had ever had and the lobster wontons were out of this world!!

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent experience! They have a great menu and a fun dining environment. I've tried just about everything on the menu. Great food, great drinks, great people.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

A bit too dark, a bit too rowdy for our taste, but for some it's probably fabulous. I think the name tells you it's more for fun than for serious dining.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

All I have to say about this place is that the fact that one of the owners was back there and hand rolling the sushi was great...Truly love the small business that have owners who really do care...food was great and the drinks were ok...found out that sake is not my thing...live and learn