“Best Greek salad in town!”

Zorba's Greek Restaurant
Ranked #166 of 1,052 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I really enjoy the freshness of the vegetables this place gives. I'm assuming they are a chain, but could be locally owned. Either way the service was good. I had pizza, salad and another appetizer all of which I really enjoyed.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Love love love love their pizza. Oh my goodness, I forget what kind it is, but it has many toppings like olives and peppers and cheese..on my vacation I make it a point to eat as much of this as possible! So amazing!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2015

this place has been in this location for a long time=a good sign of a successful business. The food here is of very good quality. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Plenty of parking as it is located in a shopping center.

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

I think the food is very good I've eaten there alot but I had a waiter and didn't give me utensils and I got my food and had to wait 20 min before I finally received the utensils and also I asked for rolls and I never got them I got Ravalli and no rolls that isn't right everyone else in the resturant

Reviewed 17 December 2014

If you like Greek comfort food, you will like Zorbas. My family has been eating here since they opened. Food has always been good. Served hot and freshly cooked. Nightly specials on the board outside the front door. Service is very good. Prices are very reasonable. Owners are on site and usually greet you when you enter. Try the pizza and Greek salad. You won't leave hungry.

1  Thank John D