“First visit not so great the second visit today was excellent”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #449 of 1,040 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I recently wrote a review about this location due to how unhappy my visit was . Today was a different story I am now writing a new review to say how great things were today. I am not sure if the management has changed at this location but everything was very different in a good way then last time that I came here . The wait was not very long in the drive thru and the cashier who took my order was really pleasant. When I got to the window I was greeted with a big a smile from the cashier. I then realized that I needed to add something to the order already placed . She said without hesitation that an item can be added. I wasn't sure if they made this item when I described what I wanted to the cashier. She said that they can make whatever I wanted with no problem whether be a taco, quesadilla, or burrito it can be made. I ordered a steak and cheese quesadilla and a 5 layer burrito both were very good. When the window was opened as the cashier was handing me my order she turned around to tell the customers who were leaving to have a great day. I was very impressed by this cashiers customer service that I commented to her how excellent her customer service was. I am hoping that whatever changes that were made today by this location remain this way. Service was excellent and the food was really good.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I have always enjoyed Taco Bell but when I am looking for fast food for breakfast, I usually grad a couple of McDonald's sausage burritos. They are pretty good and easy to eat when driving (I know I should not do that) -- and they are also inexpensive. However, I stopped in at TB today and discovered they had expanded their breakfast menu and now had soft breakfast tacos and grilled breakfast burritos. I tried the bacon burrito and the fiesta potato burrito. They come grilled and are outstanding, but I prefer the bacon version. They are larger and taste better than the ones from McDonalds and to top it off, they are cheaper at only a dollar each. Hopefully, this is not one of the items that TB only carries for a few weeks. As long as they keep these burritos, I will be a regular for breakfast once or twice a week. Try them, you will like them.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I came to this location in hopes to get one of their freezers which are one of their most popular items. I waited a the drive thru for a while before I was greeted when I was finally greeted she said can you hold on a minute before I had a chance to get my order out. When she came back on the speaker I told her what I wanted a freezer and she said it is not working its defrosting and quickly got off the speaker. I waited for her to return to order another drink and she never came back to the speaker. I know that it can get very stressful but you have to not let your customers be the ones you take it out on. I really like this taco bell and have come here many times so I am hoping that things get better.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

The drive thru line at this restaurant always moves slow regardless of how many cars are present. I do like Taco Bell options especially Happy Hour.

1  Thank cnp1
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Upon arrival there was no counter person. After taking a few minutes to decide our order we then waited almost ten minutes for someone to take it. There was a drive-thru worker that was busy but with no counter help they could have at least told us they would be there in a minute so we did not stand there wondering if we would ever have our order taken. The bad part is that when another customer came up to the counter after us they did not wait even a minute before the drive-thru worker took their order even though the drive-thru was still busy as ever. There were several people in plain clothes that walked between the customer area and back to the work area several times. On our way out the front counter person finally returned to their post. If there was another Taco Bell in the area I definitely would have walked out because customers should not be treated like this (I spent more money than the 3 behind me combined and they were waited on almost immediately). If this is the way they treat customers then they definitely do not deserve a raise in pay let alone $15/hr. The food was prepared correctly but not even a sorry for your wait.

1  Thank MTravi