“Delivery better than in house experience ”
Review of M Vista

M Vista
Ranked #67 of 1,079 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Typically I ordered sushi from m vista through bite squad.

This time we went for in restaurant dining....Went for lunch on Thursday with friends from work. Our waitress must have been pretty new. She had to refer to the menu several times. I got the lunch special (that I ALWAYS order) which is a special roll and a salad. I told her I wanted the house salad. It came out with the peanut dressing which I despise. I like the orange dressing. Easy enough to fix but she disappeared for 15 minutes. I ended up just getting a slice of lemon off someone’s water that they did not use to substitute as my dressing.

Then out came my dragon roll (which was delicious). However I had to stop eating for 20 minutes while I waited for more water. My cup was bone dry. If she was slammed that’s cool but no one else in the place took notice. 20 more minutes on my 1 hr lunch break. She brought out our checks and took forever to bring them back. Which always makes me nervous. +2 hr lunch break later

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Our family of 7 had dinner. The service was friendly, informative and helpful. The establishment was very clean with a warm atmosphere and the food was on point. Theirs something on the menu for all tastes.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Located in downtown, close to Museums and Galleries. etc. Somewhat upscale environment. We had an wheelchair bound diner. The hostess had no clue where to seat her. ( i.e. blocking a service aisle!) that resolved, the food is OK but I did not think that two wonton are sufficiet in a wonton soup. The dumplings were on the menu as "fried" but came "steamed" which I actually prefer, and would have ordered if the option were on the menu. Othere wise a nice lunch.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

M Grill (which I assume is part of the same company since the address is the same) hosted our family reunion of 80 people and did an excellent job. The setting was beautiful and the food was delicious. The perfect spot for any special occasion.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I have rarely had any dish at M Vista that I didn't enjoy. From the Chinese dishes to the sushi, it's all amazing.

Date of visit: August 2017