“Always Good”

San Jose Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 1,080 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

A group of friends decided we needed a Taco Tuesday, so off to San Jose we went. Yummy Margaritas, chips and salsa, and a variety of entrees from tacos to enchiladas to burritos to chimichangas to quesadillas. All served hot and fresh, exactly as ordered. Good job, San Jose's

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Friendly service, really good food, very reasonable prices. I had burritos with steak tips, beans, guac salad. My wife had the shrimp chimichanga. We both enjoyed our selections a lot. Nicely prepared and seasoned, ample portions. We will stop here again.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I ate there recently by myself. I was seated promptly and the waitress was friendly enough offering menu suggestions; however the food was average at best. I got the shrimp chimichanga. It was simply “ok.” The chips and salsa were not the best I’ve had.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Typical Mexican restaurant decor and friendly staff. Food was very good and served quickly, which is important when you are traveling. Lots of menu options. Would definitely go there again when passing through Columbia!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Family dinner on a Friday evening. We were seated immediately, and drink orders taken by Lety. Regular Coke rather than diet was served, but quickly corrected. Our orfersconsidied of steak, burritos, and shrimp,and scallop fajitas for two. Steak was served first, followed by burritos 4 minutes later. Finally, after almost 5 more minutes, the fajitas were served. When this was questioned, we got no answer. The good was tasty, but the service left a lot to be desired.

Been to San Jose Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!