“Average at Best”

San Jose Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #134 of 1,080 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I ate there recently by myself. I was seated promptly and the waitress was friendly enough offering menu suggestions; however the food was average at best. I got the shrimp chimichanga. It was simply “ok.” The chips and salsa were not the best I’ve had.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Typical Mexican restaurant decor and friendly staff. Food was very good and served quickly, which is important when you are traveling. Lots of menu options. Would definitely go there again when passing through Columbia!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Family dinner on a Friday evening. We were seated immediately, and drink orders taken by Lety. Regular Coke rather than diet was served, but quickly corrected. Our orfersconsidied of steak, burritos, and shrimp,and scallop fajitas for two. Steak was served first, followed by burritos 4 minutes later. Finally, after almost 5 more minutes, the fajitas were served. When this was questioned, we got no answer. The good was tasty, but the service left a lot to be desired.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stopped in as we were staying in hotel neat if and we had a coupon from the entertainment book. We were impressed with our server and the food was very good

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

First mexican restaurant we tried in Columbia and it was not a disappointment. I would recommend this place.

Been to San Jose Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!