“I LOVE Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!”

San Jose Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 1,079 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 12 June 2018

several of these restaurants all over Columbia, SC and they are all good! This one just happened to be the closest one to where we were. We all ordered one the combination dinners which come with rice and beans and they were all good. Very large portions and the price is GREAT! Try it- You will like it!

1  Thank Barbara L

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Discovered this Mexican restaurant on a company day trip to Columbia for business. Brought my mom this time on our way to Columbia. This restaurant seats so many there was no wait on a Friday night. Servers are dressed professionally. Drinks and food served in a very timely manner. Chicken chimichanga served hot and fresh. The chicken had a wonderful flavor. Refried beans seasoned to perfection. Oh how I wish this restaurant was closer to my home! Did I mention the decor? This is a must try restaurant!

1  Thank QueenSusan K
Reviewed 13 May 2018

So many choice of great Mexican foods, beef, shrimp, chicken, multiple plates offered at great prices.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I'd rate the place 3.5 stars, but since that's not allowed, I rounded up. First, let me say that the food we received was very good. The check-in process was a mess (no list, just 6-8 parties standing in the lobby trying to figure out who's next and telling the next one in the door that we were all waiting to check in.) The service, although friendly enough, was rushed and sparse...it took forever to get anything. Finally, the desserts we had hoped for after reviewing the menu were not available. Maybe we caught the place at a bad time for service, but it was unimpressive at best. However, as I stated, we had no complaints with the food.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The food was very good, but the service was not good. Our drinks were forgotten and,had to go find someone to give us a bill .I think we asked for drinks at least 3 times.

1  Thank familyoffourVa

Been to San Jose Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!