“Tasty Food, Good Margaritas”

San Jose Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 1,079 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 18 August 2016

My daughter stopped here on a Friday afternoon for a casual late lunch/early dinner. Our server, Manuel, was quick to take out drink orders and assured my daughter that they could, indeed, make her a "spicy" Margarita. Prepared and delivered exactly as ordered! Our Fish Tacos and Chicken Quesadillas arrived pipping hot and delicious. Definitely an enjoyable outing!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We come here at least once a week because the food is incredible and the service is consistent! Ask for Sergio , Beto, Iris, Miguel, or Genarro..these guys are awesome and will ensure that you have a great dining experience! Portions are quite large and our kids love that they get to eat SJ's the very next day! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

The margaritas tasted horrible, bought a whole pitcher and had two sips. They were out of steak......,my food was really salty, and service was slow. Monterey's in the vista is probably the best typical Mexican place right now.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I stayed locally and the hotel suggest this restaurant and it was a good choice. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. Everyone in the family enjoyed and good and prompt service

Reviewed 7 April 2016

I came once before and walked out because of the inability of the staff to serve me, I had to seat myself (at the bar) and still was ignored while some black guy tried to rip them off for a drink with his buddy. Great!

I came this second time and at least got served. Rudely. Rather gross place after 7:30pm, felt very unwelcome.

Great Food! Take out recommended highly.

Been to San Jose Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!