“Great and consistent food and service at a reasonable price!”

San Jose Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 1,079 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 6 July 2016

We come here at least once a week because the food is incredible and the service is consistent! Ask for Sergio , Beto, Iris, Miguel, or Genarro..these guys are awesome and will ensure that you have a great dining experience! Portions are quite large and our kids love that they get to eat SJ's the very next day! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

The margaritas tasted horrible, bought a whole pitcher and had two sips. They were out of steak......,my food was really salty, and service was slow. Monterey's in the vista is probably the best typical Mexican place right now.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I stayed locally and the hotel suggest this restaurant and it was a good choice. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. Everyone in the family enjoyed and good and prompt service

Reviewed 7 April 2016

I came once before and walked out because of the inability of the staff to serve me, I had to seat myself (at the bar) and still was ignored while some black guy tried to rip them off for a drink with his buddy. Great!

I came this second time and at least got served. Rudely. Rather gross place after 7:30pm, felt very unwelcome.

Great Food! Take out recommended highly.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

San Jose Restaurant was on our way so we selected it for lunch--over several other promising options in the same area. The meal was great--I had a lunch special consisting of a variety of burritos and my wife had a taco salad. She delighted in her lunch because it was heated. We each had a beer; she ordered a small and I a large, and they came out a large and a huge. Big plus. The only down side was the slow wait staff. Since everything else in the restaurant uis so well done i assumed they were short staffed that day.

Been to San Jose Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!