“Good food and good prices”
Review of Grilled Teriyaki

Grilled Teriyaki
Ranked #340 of 1,046 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

It wasn't very crowded for a Saturday night during USC graduation weekend. Drink selection is limited but good. Sushi was very good and the rolls were very big. Value was excellent and the service quick.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Got my order wrong twice. Called to complain and I got hung up on. Will never go here again. Food is also terrible and overpriced

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Plate full on pad se ew, teriyaki chicken and pad Thai. The gamecock roll was so very good. The entrees were a little heavy on sauce, hiding the food a little. Only reason not 5 stars. If I were a student here, would go a lot. My son really liked his pad se ew and he's had it several places. I'm sure he will be back.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

Walking into the restaurant, I almost walked back out. If I had felt up to looking around more, I would have. The food was good and very reasonably-priced, but the place is filthy. Food and price would have gotten a higher rating, but they need to spend a couple of days wiping everything down good.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Sizzling good fresh food at surprisingly low prices... And lots of it: too much to stop my middle aged spread spreading -- but definitely too delicious to resist.

Go check this place out: A big and very pleasant surprise!