“Good Food”

Delhi Palace
Ranked #229 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A large number of vegetarian & non-vegetarian dishes. South indian & indo-chinese. Lunch buffet 7days a week. Dinner buffet Fri, Sat & Sunday. Catering for all ocations. Best indian restaurant.
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The food was good and location was good. Service was less than desirable, I would expect it would be much better due to there were only 3 tables in the restaurant.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Well Delhi Palace, you have ripped me off for the last time. I had always thought you had been overcharging, but I actually caught you today. I called in an order today and asked for the total. I did a rough calculation in my head and I had ordered around $40 worth of food. You originally said it would be between $50-$60. I said there was no way it should be that much and you took my number to call me back with an exact amount. While you were coming up with your bogus number, I used your website to calculate my total and added a 10% tax to it, even though sales tax is not that much at your restaurant; I came up with $40.65 USING YOUR WEBSITE PRICES. You called back and said it would be over $45. When I asked you to break down the total, you told me the Chicken Tikki masala was $12.95, when your website says $11.25. When I pointed that out to you, you refused to honor YOUR OWN PRICES THAT YOU SET ON YOUR WEBSITE! You then became very rude and patronizing. Everytime my husband would pick up takeout from you, I would ask how much it was and I always thought it was WAY TOO MUCH and today you've proven me right. Well thankfully Groupon refunded my purchase because of your lies; I will never be visiting your restaurant again.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The place and environment are very nice. The staff is. Dry nice. The food which was a buffet was very good. It was a bit spicy but I know mNy people enjoy very spicy. It was good. You can also order from the menu. The service was very good.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Don't try the appetizers. We ordered a chilly chicken and paneer Tikka it was drenched in food color unlike any place I have ever seen in my life, not even in India, or other places in USA.
The main dishes were okyish. But not worth a visit here. I guess they are the only place , and people don't have options. In the land of the blind one eyed man is the king kinda situation.
The only authentic thing was the music.
Not coming back.
Pure disappointment.

1  Thank Peaceful H
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Good food! Clean and nice atmosphere. Friendly staff and they get hot naans right out of the oven. Great place