“Very good Indian Buffet”
Review of Delhi Palace

Delhi Palace
Ranked #228 of 1,081 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A large number of vegetarian & non-vegetarian dishes. South indian & indo-chinese. Lunch buffet 7days a week. Dinner buffet Fri, Sat & Sunday. Catering for all ocations. Best indian restaurant.
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The place and environment are very nice. The staff is. Dry nice. The food which was a buffet was very good. It was a bit spicy but I know mNy people enjoy very spicy. It was good. You can also order from the menu. The service was very good.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Don't try the appetizers. We ordered a chilly chicken and paneer Tikka it was drenched in food color unlike any place I have ever seen in my life, not even in India, or other places in USA.
The main dishes were okyish. But not worth a visit here. I guess they are the only place , and people don't have options. In the land of the blind one eyed man is the king kinda situation.
The only authentic thing was the music.
Not coming back.
Pure disappointment.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank AbuH937
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Good food! Clean and nice atmosphere. Friendly staff and they get hot naans right out of the oven. Great place

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We went there from our hotel pretty late around 10 P,M. The place was empty. We ordered and the food was good. We saw they had for lunch a very well spread buffet. Overall it was a good experience.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017

My colleagues and I had lunch at Delhi Palace. They took me there for the buffet. It was well worth it. There was a good selection of Indian food and all of it tasted good. It was a nice lunch.

Date of visit: February 2017