“It is good”

San Jose Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #283 of 1,042 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My husband and I visited over the weekend, Saturday since they're closed on Sundays. Food and service was fast. The chips and salsa were awesome, the food was good, not bad, not excellent. Our waitress was friendly and everything was clean and presentable. Just wish I could say more about the food besides it being good. But that is all I can. It is of course like all the other Mexican restaurants I have been to in other states.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

A large family style restaurant with a extensive menu to choose from. Busy on weekends and meals come with large portions. Substitution are readily accomidated. Low-carb meals are readily available. Wait staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

2nd to None. Food was excellent, server Emmanuel walked me through the menu. Great customer service. I'll be back again and again.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The lunch specials are amazing. Nicely sized portions. The drinks there are very delicious and very well mixed.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Was recommended this restaurant by a coworker obviously they have not tried Mexican food in San Diego… Chili Rellano was terrible... is it normal to use Monterey cheese? Because that's the only cheese they had here!! Very disappointed because this was located next to our favorite restaurant Solice Kitchen!!!

Been to San Jose Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!