“Wonderful Billy Barou's”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #421 of 1,052 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 3 October 2016

My daughter and I came here for a late lunch. We ordered one chicken and one steak Billy Barou. Donnie made our meals, and he made them large. They were super delicious.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

It's always the bomb to go to Moe's. Their chips and queso are worth the run for the pick up and carry out alone. Always warmly greeted.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

If you come on a Tuesday night, enjoy the fact that kids eat for 99 cents, and accept the fact that MANY kids will be present. They are generally speedy at getting your order completed and it should be correct since you watch them prepare it. Yummy fresh guacamole, although their cilantro is sometimes a bit wilted.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I stopped in with a group from work for lunch. This was a group choice. I prefer true Taqueria Mexican food so my expectations were not high. I ordered some Tacos. If I was blindfolded I would not notice the difference between here and Taco Bell. This was a long ride for the same thing I could have gotten much closer. If invited again I would find a reason to be busy.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Reliably good food. Even on nights where the line is long, the staff seems to work hard to move people through the queue. The drink station tends to get backed up because they have one of those machines with hundreds of options. They ran out of ice the nice I was there as well, which s bad news when you drink iced tea.

The Monday special is hard to beat!