“Good Fast-food”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #405 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 May 2017

It's really good American-Mexican food. Great for kids. Good location. Family friendly. Have a menu for kids who want a smaller plates.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Always go here for Moes' Monday Lunch special where you can get a bowl for $5. Good lunch meal that comes with chips and salsa. I wish they were a tad faster but I guess I'm always their with the lunch rush.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Ate her with my wife and we both had taco salads. It was fast but I was not happy with the amount of food for the price. I was expecting more, but it was still filling and delicious. Great food great service just need to work on the price and make the menu less confusing.

Reviewed 16 January 2015

i love moes even tho its like fast food south west i love this place i love the fact that you can design your own burrito taco salad etc and the tortit i cant spell it right now lol they are fresh n homemade and the salsa bar is very good ,,,moes is my spot

Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

Moe's is always impressive when we come. The food is always really good. They have a great selection of toppings and products on their menu. The restaurant is always a fun place to grab lunch.