“Once was enough”

Nick's Gyros & Subs
Ranked #412 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 4 February 2015

I stopped in for lunch recently. Upon entering I knew I made a mistake. The place does not look clean. The ordering process was not only chaotic but slow. I ordered a Philly Beef. If you like to taste just Peppers and Onions you will like the Sandwich. I however would like to taste Beef. I could not taste any of the meat. Maybe I am spoiled from the great fast food options from Chicago but my first trip here was my last.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

They offer a bit of everything and seems like most things are fried.
Nick's seems like a local dive type place and I mean that in a good way. If you are looking for a fine dinning experience then just keep driving but if you want to stroll in for a sub or crab legs or wings then this would be the place to go.

I had a Gyro and it was a typical Gyro. There was nothing special about it but all the ingredients were fresh and put together well. What I really liked were their fries. They were crisp and seasoned, they were really good.

I am not a seafood person but would definitely go back for a sub or wings and some fries.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great food and portions. Was staying at a nearby hotel and arrived after 10:00pm. Went looking for a place to eat and found Nick's. Not a place you might normally pick with all of the chains in the vicinity, but Nick's has an extensive menu and delivers quality food at a fair price.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This place was recommended by the hotel, it was very good as I ate here 2 different times while in town. I had scallops combo with shrimp the first time and oysters, mozzarella sticks, and Cajun fries the second time. Very nice staff, food served quick, and if you don't eat all your food they will rebox it to go or you can order food to go also, my coworker had crab legs both times, stated they were very good.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Everything on their menu is good. I'm a big fan of their cheesesteak and fried mushrooms and fried green beans. Go to the one on Two Notch Rd.!!!