“My favorite pizza in Columbia!”
Review of The Pizza Joint

The Pizza Joint
Ranked #233 of 1,080 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I enjoyed Sunday lunch here this past weekend. The service is always great and they have an awesome craft brew listing. I fell in love with a beer from Seattle, WA- Elysian Super Fuzz Blood Orange. It paired well with my Greek salad and pepperoni pizza.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I ordered the wings and when I got back to my office I had birds. There were so many feathers and hair on these wings I thought they might fly away! Who doesn't pluck the feathers out??! I was so disgusted! Contacted corporate on more than one occasion, no response. I will never eat here again. I patronized them about 3 years ago and my food was so bland that I never tried them again but I wanted something quick and said maybe they changed their cooks. Nope. #FAIL
This HAD to be noticeable in prep.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Close to office. Had the calzone. Where's the stuffing?. Giant ring of dough. Not much else to say
Won't be going back. You will haft to come to my house if you want the pizza pictured.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a good lunch while doing some Christmas shopping with my daughter and husband. Tried the garlic knots and slices of specialty pizza. All yummy...one slice was enough for me! I would recommend trying this place...nice neighborhood place.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

My friends meet twice a week at Pizza Joint. On Sundays there is trivia at 8pm. On Tuesday nights they offer pizza slices and a large variety of draft beers-all for $2.50 each so you can experience new beers new new slices without buying a whole pie! The pizza is NYC stye and lots of topping choices. The place has a neighborhood feel to it so you will I see a lot of familiar faces if you visit regularly. Whole pizza pies are available too of course if you know what you like.