Review Highlights
Nice Recovery!

My daughter bought me a gift certificate here (I didn't ask why she chose this course) for Father's... read more

Reviewed 7 September 2018
Mike M
Topeka, Kansas
Link Up

Great course good shape, rates very good. Clean bathrooms and clubhouse had cold beer and hot food... read more

Reviewed 25 May 2017
Christopher P
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Played this course the 5th of July. Hats off to the maintenance crew. I have played this course on and off for the past 15 years as I play all over the state and the conditions of this course are wonderful. The greens are great and I can't believe how green the whole course is. Go play here. You won't be disappointed

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank mnm1401
Reviewed 7 April 2015

Course has potential but as of April 2015 it was in very poor shape. We're from the Midwest and the courses there, after not being kept in shape all winter, are in better shape than Oak Hills.....and for $66/round we would not play there again.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Natelinn
Reviewed 20 December 2014

Nice layout and maintained in great shape. I originally played this course in 2003. Now I live in the area. It is a challenging course.

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Pieter V
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Played Oak Hills on a Friday in late October. Both the fairways and greens were in great shape. This is a very fair course with relatively wide landing areas and challenging putting surfaces. The staff was friendly and the rates were outstanding! This is a course that I would certainly re-visit.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Don P
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

My boss and I went here and I had a blast I think its the best course around here great value and excellent greens.

Date of experience: May 2013