“Yummy Goodess & Friendly”
Review of Deno's Fine Foods

Deno's Fine Foods
Ranked #232 of 1,081 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Searched Trip Advisor (TA) for Greek Food and Deno's was highly recommended. TA patrons did not disappoint! Deno's serves quality food in a friendly atmosphere.

The chicken tender gyro was perfection! The sauce was lite and flavorful. The shrimp over rice was so good and perfectly spiced. Both were so yummy. Healthy options are available and the salads are lettuce crispy fresh!

I highly recommend!

When you walk in the restaurant go to the counter to order, then you seat yourself and the meals are brought to you by the most precious lady. She is kind and a wonderful hostess. She was friendly and visited the tables as people enjoyed the food.

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank Michele739

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I had the Supreme Platter! What more do I need say? It was Supremely Supreme! You got to try it! Think you may agree with me!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Delicious food I would highly recommend this place to anyone who loves authentic greek food. The portion sizes are large enough to share or take home left overs.

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank Nico S
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I ordered the pasta with chicken and alfredo sauce and it was DELICIOUS!!! The portion size was more than I expected especially for a to-go order. The lady taking the order let me know that the prices wasn't right on the menu which I appreciated because she was upfront and honest. Definitely will be eating here again!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Christina D
Reviewed 14 January 2016

My daughter-in-law told us she used to go here when she was a child, and she ordered the same thing she used to, the marinated chicken, which was a generous portion of chicken with Greek potatoes. Grand daughter had a pizza which she ate 3/4 of, and she is very picky, so we thought that was exceptional. Hubby had the gyro plate, which was huge and really tasty.I had eggplant Parmesan, which seemed out of place for a Greek restaurant, but I love eggplant, and couldn't say no. It was served with noodles and tomato sauce, and while not outstanding, was just what I needed. Salads with feta all disappeared quickly. Service was friendly and quick, in spite some of our items requiring more time. They were going to comp the grand daughter's dessert since it was her birthday, but we had to go pick up the other grand daughter, so missed out. Nice homey atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2016