“Unexpectedly good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 28 August 2018

So I walked in and the place looked like an Chinese take out joint from 25 years ago. made me a little weary to order but glad I did. Got the chicken and steak over noodles. Great price for what you got.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Kaboto is likely the only hibachi restaurant in the area with fresh and well prepared ingredients. The owner and staff are all very friendly. If you ever have a tailgate or maybe craving some wings, I recommend their lollipop chicken.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Very good service and food. Very much preferred over a typical fast food Chinese place. They appear to use fresh ingredients as there was a lot of chopping going on in kitchen.

If eating in they take your order at table and you pay from table.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Our family stopped both ways while traveling south and back for vacation. The food is very good, the owner and waiter were very attentive, and no problems with our allergy requests. The kids loved it. Where else can you get good veggie hibachi for $5-6 bucks?

Reviewed 20 July 2013

This place is wonderful. Their Hibachi chicken is awesome. My husband and I go here all the time. Staff is extremely friendly and the cook even came out to ask us how we liked the food. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2013