All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastmyrtle beachnext morningeasy accessstaff was very friendlynickbushscinterstatemotelpetmicrowavecleanlinessbedding
Reviewed 19 June 2017

It was a very good hotel for $75 a night. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was good. The only thing I did not like was the blinking light on the the telephone, it flashes day and night. The front desk turned it off but it came back on around 1 am and woke me up. I put a towel on the phone to block the light. Don't let this be a deciding factor. The hotel was excellent and very close to the Riverbank Zoo, only five minutes away. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Very soft beds,
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Poor lady checking us in was frazzled. Big line, people calling, etc. We checked on and went to our room. Immediately we were overcome by the pair of wet pet. Though this is a pet friendly hotel, we were assured that we were in a non pet room. Without any issue, front desk put us in another room which was, indeed, better.

Common areas are kept rather warm, though the AC setting at 71 indicated they try with two ductless units.

Room was VERY warm and took quite some time to cool down.

Over all, average. I probably won't return if given an opportunity to experience a similar property/price to try elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017

My daughter and grandsons arrived with a Boy Scout Troop. Our grandson has a Service Dog. This is not a pet. This is a trained, well behaved, working, life saving Service Animal. The front desk said daughter, son and Service Animal would need to be put on a different floor than the troop was assigned to because of the dog. It is not acceptable to discriminate because of a disability or a Service Animal. This is not a Pet.

They finally offered to move the entire troop but this was only after everyone was emotionally upset and were obviously very unwanted. A comment was made "well we didn't charge you extra for the dog". Oh my goodness, how unprofessional.

It was so upsetting, mother, grandsons and service dog left to find another hotel. (Which they did with Marriott and they were welcomed with no problems what so ever)

I do NOT!!! Recommend this hotel. Their professional hospitality and knowledge of ADA rules is very lacking. Discrimination to the max.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Traveler07Florida
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean and very easy to get to . Staying here for a Nova lash extension class . The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful . Thanks Jackie . Walmart right down the road . Nice pool . Eating places near by .

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Comments: I u tired I have stayed before it had been a few months but every time I am there on business I stay. When I got there she was still rude. She kept fussing about system being down. All I asked was how long would it take because I could go eat and come back. She yelled at me as if it was my fault the system was down. She was very rude to another gentleman checking in. I have always recommended this hotel because it is clean and all of the staff has gone above and beyond to accommodate not only myself but other guest that I have witnessed.one bad apple can spoil the bunch and unfortunately after three years of staying at this property and recommendations to several associates and friends. I am going to think twice because no one deserves to be treated in such a rude and disrespectful manner. I understand she is the manager and has the right to as she said do what she wants but there are lines you dont cross. Personally in my opinion comfort inn messed up making her a manager

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business