“Amazing place to stay!”

Comfort Inn
Ranked #27 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Breakfast bar was great (especially Lily) goes over and beyond to ensure you don't leave hungry. Staff was great and very helpful. This place is so nice, you feel like family if you get to know the staff some. Cleaning crew each day did a great job. Refreshed everything even the soap... LOL :) Thanks Nick, you and your staff are so wonderful.

Room Tip: Stayed in Rm121 Handicap access, the walk-in shower was excellent especially for my wife not crossin...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel and staff. Enjoyed our 3 night stay and we will come back again. Staff very friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking. Free breakfast and easy access to ice and both Coke and Pepsi products.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Free and decent breakfast, incredible morning (breakfast room) staff, dead quiet at night, and reasonable rates. Superbly comfortable bed, good pillows, soft sheets, clean room...all you want in a "road" hotel. And, the breakfast room staff (I wish I'd asked her name) was exceptional. She was friend;y, helpful, and I noticed she took plates etc away from guests even before they'd left their tables. I hope management appreciates her...I did!

Room Tip: I was in a 00 rooom - end of hall - and it was incredibly quiet. Slept peacefully.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Convenient location to I 20 and I 26, older building (aren't they all these days) and room decor and linens could be updated. Fridge, microwave and TV all work well, AC keeps the room cold but it takes a little while for the room to cool off. You get what you pay for, good value for money! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2017

We stayed here because we had tickets to a practice round at The Masters. The price seemed reasonable for Masters Week. I am very picky and a clean room is very important to me. The room seemed clean, but it is an older hotel. Dark and drab colors. I like that the sink/vanity was not in the same room as the toilet/tub. TV/console were nice. Sofa and chair/ottoman needed new upholstery. I will not stay here again if we ever go back to Columbia. I prefer a newer, more updated hotel even if it costs more.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family