“Great Coffee! Great Service!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Columbia
Reviewed 11 May 2018

The service and coffee are what I have come to expect from Starbucks...delicious latte--best in town. The staff was so courteous and paid careful attention on how we wanted our coffees prepared. Also very clean bathrooms.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The staff are knowledgeable and helpful. Service is always fast and friendly. I would give it full five stars but unfortunately the bathrooms were dirty as well as the tables

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018

All the usual Starbucks offerings in comfortable, spacious surroundings. Over the week we were in town staff came to recognise us and were more engaging than most. Keep up the good work guys!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great people watching Starbucks! Lots of traffic in and out of all ages. Seems to be a homework spot for some of the college crowd (down in the lower sectioned area far left). Good spot to meet a friend before heading to the surrounding Vista restaurants. Hey it's Starbucks...so you know the product....and perhaps their corporate message to not serve Trump supporters (which keeps me away most of the time).

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

As always, a new Starbucks hit on my visit and my Chai Tea. Clean location and Friendly atmosphere. Staff was excellent and very helpful. Located on the main drag of downtown Columbia. Hit here 3 times while on my visit here.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!