“Extremely tasty Indian cuisine”
Review of Bombay Grill

Bombay Grill
Ranked #276 of 1,051 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We lost track of the Indian restaurant in the St. Andrews area that we really liked, but had moved away. A couple of months ago while searching, we found 2 Gingers on Bush River Rd., same building that formerly housed the Indian restaurant that had left. We've eaten their twice now and it is now on our "date-night" list of places to eat on Friday nights. The food is delicious, the service is excellent and more quiet than many of the places in the Columbia area.

1  Thank carpenterjohn483

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

2 Gingers fills the missing gap of Columbia not having a great Indian restaurant. Any of you familiar with A Touch of India years back and loved it will be happy to know 2 Gingers is here to save the day. Excellent staff and fabulous food. Great atmosphere. Be sure to try 2 Gingers. It's like coming home after a long time away.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Made our first trip to 2 Gingers tonight, but it won't be our last. Our waitress Archana was very helpful and provided excellent advice about the extensive menu. My wife and I had different dishes both of which were very good with just the right amount of spice/ heat. The entire waitstaff was friendly and our food was delivered promptly. If you are looking for good Indian cuisine in Columbia be sure to check out 2 Gingers.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

This place has changed it's name to 22 Ginger and it really has improved the menu options. I had a lamb dish with Level 4 heat and it was awesome. I will return again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

In the area and had to make a point to stop back in. I was going to order to go, after a long day, however the reception when I walked thru the door was so invited decided to stay. Staff very attentive and accommodating to making a special dish. I'm not sure why this restaurant is not packed, everything I tried was delicious and the service excellent. Definitely a favorite on my gps. See you guys in 6 months, keep up the excellent work. Ps.....please change your name on trip advsors......2 gingers is a must visit.