See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2017

My wife, step-daughter and I arrived Friday afternoon and was informed the hotel had a water outage due to construction up the street and was also under remodeling. I explained to the manager that the reservations site made no mention of any issues at the hotel and trying to find another hotel on a Friday evening might be difficult. We said that all we really needed was a place to sleep at night as we were there for a relative's funeral. She said that some of the rooms still had water and if we acknowledged the issue, they would go ahead and book us. She checked a couple of rooms and found a single room for my step-daughter and a double for my wife and me that still had running water to wash up and flush the toilet. As far as we were concerned, it was all we needed along with a comfortable bed. Yes, the beds were comfortable and other than a nearby train blowing it's horn, it was nice and quiet since we were the only ones there. There wasn't the customary free breakfast but that was fine with us, as we wanted to try a local restaurant - Lizard's Thicket which I shall also review.

Room Tip: Get a room on the right side of the building to lessen the sound of the nearby train
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017

The evening staff were rude and I felt like a second class citizen, as a women. The rooms are a mess the carpet is greasy and the carpet tacks are sticking out to catch your feet. And it's under construction with construction material all over the place. Night shift gentleman was polite and very helpful.

Room Tip: Not sure at this point there is maybe one of the rooms that got a face lift.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The staff sent a child to meet us at door to inform us no dogs, in a screening manner, having a service dog the adults agree to let us stay. And we were tried but there are two other motels beside it should of left.
Checked in went to room to have the smoke detector talking to us, needed a new battery, called front desk. They good it off wall and placed it on table where it contained to talk, until we couldn't sleep so called again. This time they removed the whole until leaving the room without a smoke detector at all.
The hotel doors are open all night, so as two older females we were wondering what we picked at this point.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The motel is in pretty bad repair. It's an okay price and the staff is not very knowledgeable about how to work things but I guess good help is hard to find.

It would be better if someone who knew what they were doing managed this place. It could have a lot of potential then.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Room was clean and sufficient. Office staff was friendly... My only complaint is the parking situation. They do not have adequate parking arraignments. Depending on where you room is, you may have to park around the corner leaving your vehicle out of site.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple