“First Time and it Won't Be the Last”

Diablo's Southwest Grill
Ranked #245 of 1,026 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Description: Diablo's uses only the freshest ingredients to create an array of southwestern style dishes in a casual and fun environment. Burritos, tacos, quesadillas, salad, nachos, and salads. Always done fresh. Always done right. Yeah, you know its fresh.
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My husband and I ate at Diablo's this weekend for the first time. We're regular patrons of Salsarita's right across the street but decided to try something different. Wow! We were impressed. First off, the flavor is amazing. Great smokey flavor to the chicken. We enjoyed all 3 types of salsas. The toppings were very tasty. We especially like the grilled peppers and onions. My husband had a burrito far bigger than any other restaurant like this one. I had a quesadilla and again, far bigger than normal. Their pricing is actually better than the typical restaurants like this one, include chips and salsas, and still has that fresh cantina type taste. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t sure what to expect, but kind of build your own Mexican. Good food, huge portions. I had the quesadilla and it had so much, I took half home. All selections come with lots of chips. Several hot sauces and salsas to chose from. This location is new and staff was friendly and helpful. Selection is varied and definitely get your money’s worth. We will definitely be back and share an entree next time.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

We've been to this restaurant several times since it opened. We love the flavor of the steak salads. And the chips are the best around. It's hard to notice its presence because the back of the non-descript strip center is what you see from the road! Poor planning from the developer. And now there is a Salsarita's which just opened across the street. We sure hope enough people try Diablo's because it's yummy!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Good food. Great flavor. Well managed restaurant. Clean. Hard working staff. Burrito bowl with chicken was delicious with many options. Similar to Moes but higher quality chicken

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We had this restaurant open in our area, so we stopped in. Good food, as first timers, it was a little confusing to order. Since I only eat a small number of the condiments offered,which was a good selection, my final dish was kind of small. My wife had a nice size salad. Maybe I should have asked for more . I'll be back because the food was good.