“Very Comfy Comfort Suites”

Comfort Suites Columbia
Ranked #19 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 10 February 2012

So glad I chose this hotel for son's graduation from BCT at Fort Jackson, SC! I booked Comfort Suites because I have points but friends stayed at two other hotels in the area for about the same price and I was appalled at the quality of their rooms for the same area/location and price! The Comfort Suites staff were extremely helpful and courteous and the room was very clean and quiet. My only complaint? I had to take a lukewarm shower in the morning. Given that the hotel was full and majority of guests were likely getting ready at the same time for the same event, it's understandable but wasn't ideal. I enjoy Comfort Suites extended hot breakfasts and location is ideal for BCT graduation. Lots of restaurants in the area too.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Picky123

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Stayed here on our way to Florida in January 2012. Hotel is very adequate...nothing special but everything you need. Room was fairly clean...breakfast was average. Overall the experience was good...we would stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank benohio
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This is your standard hotel close to the interstate highway. When we tried to check in, the "system was down." The receptionist was glued to the phone and virtually ignored me and other guests. I left to eat dinner and returned to find that the system was still down. Somehow, they checked me in. The breakfast was adequate, not spectacular.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed 18 August 2011

The room was wonderful and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 30 June 2011

I travel to Columbia multiple times a year, I usually stay at the Hampton inn across the road. They had no vacancy the weekend I was coming this time so decided to stay at the Comfort Suites. I was pleased to find that the rates were cheaper with more amenities. Every room is a suite so it has couch area with coffee table great for someone like me to keep all my files organized and be productive (fast wireless internet). Good night rest, plus the breakfast had the works, waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, etc... Downfall was it was busy that weekend and parking lot was pretty full had to park further than I would have liked.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
SalesDirector106, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

We appreciate your business, and the nice review! We are fairly new on the block and want our guests to be happy, here, so we appreciate all of the feedback! Please come back to stay with us any time, and bring your friends and business associates!! (Call me early at one of the numbers below, if possible, for a good parking place, and some extra good "perks" from me!)

Happy Holidays!