“First visit to Zoe's Kitchen won't be my last! Very pleased.”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #360 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I was looking for a late lunch/early supper and saw a lot of cars at Zoe's Kitchen. I am glad I chose to go there. Service was very friendly and helpful. I ordered the Mediterranean Salad Trio Bowl with Greek Chicken strips. A blend of farro, quinoa and orzo Tabouli with tzatziki, Italian salsa verde, generous feta and cucumbers. It was made with dill rather than mint. I like Mint with lamb but prefer dill with my tabouleh so that was good. I also tried a bowl of their lentil soup which I think was vegetarian and was very full-bodied and tasty. Yes, I also could not resist the made-from-scratch-daily Yaya's chocolate cake with chocolate glaze frosting. I had planned to share with hubby later, but after tasting it in restaurant, I later ate it before he got home. Confessions. Repentance to follow. They do not oversalt the food. It is easier to add at table, but impossible to remove if it were too much. So, at least what I got was heart-healthy (except the cake).

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Have been eating at the other Zoe's location for a long time. Just had lunch at this new facility. Food was good, but different, and more expensive menu ] than the other location on Forest Drive.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

A great change of food offerings. Fresh and Mediterranean spin on food. A health choice. Chicken roll ups and their chicken salad are very good. You can get the potato salad heated, if you like. Always been pleased with Zoës.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The food tasted good. The restaurant is understaffed. Dirty. Very slow on a Sunday. 20 minutes after ordering

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This is a very nice spot for healthy food. Don't expect big burgers or fries. This is a spot for light fare.

Been to Zoes Kitchen? Share your experiences!