1,088 results
All reviews walking path small lake pet friendly hotel great hotel restaurants and shopping long drive definitely stay here again easy access excellent stay the breakfast area front desk staff sitting area would highly recommend this hotel rooms are clean breakfast staff fresh fruit south carolina
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The entire staff was amazing during the stress of Hurricane Florence! Every single staff member was friendly, helpful and hardworking during a very stressful time. Someone was always mopping floors, restocking food, cleaning carpets, washing towels , etc. They were all pitching in to help one another and their guests. This is a pet friendly hotel and was kept very clean our entire stay despite being at capacity. Thank you!

1  Thank Kwwill
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Hi Kwwill, thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with us! We are happy that you were able to stay safe with us during Hurricane Florence and that our team was really friendly and helpful to you. If you are ever staying in the Columbia, SC area we hope to see you back at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here during our evacuation from Hurricane Florence for three nights. The people who work at this hotel were so helpful and friendly. The front desk agents, the breakfast staff, and housekeeping staff were all top notch! This hotel is very clean and perfect for pets. This was the first time our dog stayed at a hotel, and I couldn’t ask for a better experience. There is an excellent walking path right out the back door of the hotel. The pool and grill area are very clean and inviting. I would definitely stay here again with or without my pet.

Trip type: Travelled with family
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing your experience of your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you and your family stayed safe from Hurricane Florence and were able to stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to enjoy your time here along with your dog. If you are ever in the Columbia area, we hope you choose to stay with Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Lives up to the Hilton brand! I was greeted with a warm smile from a friendly and professional young lady. The hotel grounds and room were immaculate. The complimentary breakfast was very good. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in town!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi April, thank you for reviewing Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard. We are delighted to know that you had a great stay with us and that our grounds were very clean. It is great to hear that our staff was welcoming to you - we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Wonderful pet friendly hotel right off exit! We chose to stay here as an overnight on a recent road trip traveling with our dog. The hotel and facilities were very nice and clean. Pool looked great although we did not use it due to the quick nature of our trip. Will definitely stay here again on a future trip!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKayla S, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Hi eet5ke, thank you so much for your review of Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard! We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us with your dog - it is great to hear that we were accommodating for your dog's needs. We hope to see you again soon in the future!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Had a wonderful overnight stay and so happy to find a place that allowed dogs. The rooms were clean and the beds were nice. There are several places to eat nearby and the continental breakfast bar had a waffle maker.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Denice, thank you for your review of Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard! It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay comfortably with your dog. If you are ever traveling through the Columbia area, we hope to see you stay with us again.