“Delicious Sushi Bar”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This restaurant has great food and a couple of good deals for lunch. They have a $5 chicken hibachi meal that comes with a soup or salad. There's not many places in town you can get rice, delicious chicken, and stir-fried fresh vegetables and soup for that price.

They also have a two-roll lunch special for under $10 with about a dozen different choices.

I also recommend their whitefish tempura with eel sauce appetizer that tastes like fish candy.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Sushi is always really good. Food from the kitchen is also really good. Usually pretty busy so that's always a good sign. The restaurant is clean and the service is excellent!!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I like their food but the service is awful. I thought takeout would fix the problem, I was wrong. They don't answer their phone half the time so that isn't an option. One day I called about how late they serve, and my party arrived 25 minutes before that time and we were refused service.

1  Thank Beth B
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Just dropped in here with my family for some Asian food in Clemson. Service was quick, polite. Food was good. We're going back.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We used to love this place. The food is still very good, but the last three times we have gone, there have been service issues (this is over a three month span).

It is hard to get a table and sometimes they won't let you sit at the bar because they are understaffed. Meanwhile, tables sit empty. Sometimes you are told to write your name on the list; sometimes you are told to wait. If you ask, they'll say there aren't enough staff. There is never an apology.

They need to hire more people!